Friday, October 10, 2014

Microscope Fun

We had a great time learning all about microscopes and cells this week.  Please see here for our other microscope introduction and here for the virtual labs and cell rap!

Here is a video taken with my camera through the microscope!  WOW!  If you look closely you can see the little organisms swimming around.



I put together 13 different stations for the kids to explore.  
Making a wet mount of the letter "e"
This was just for fun!
Looking at pond water on the TV microscope
Pond water under the microscope.  See them swim in the video above!
Looking at onion cells - little bricks!
Animal cells
Plant cells
My cell name and function matching activity.  
My virtual microscope and cells.  See the links above.
More plant and even bee cells!
My busy bees working away!


No comments:

Post a Comment