Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Twitter is awesome

It is as simple as that.  Twitter is awesome!  I have been using Twitter to follow a variety of people to keep up with current events and innovations in science and technology that I can use in my class.  It is a great social networking tool because you can share what you find and it is not as personal as other platforms.  That way you can follow celebrities and other public figures who would not normally be "friends" with strangers.  

Follow me on Twitter @AmandaGMerriman

The Canadian Space Agency is one of my favorites.  They retweet an reply to public posts often and make you feel like your opinion matters.  See more about my interactions with them here.

I also have had a few interactions with Canadian astronauts Chris Hadfiled and Jeremy Hansen that have been awesome.  They have pretty busy lives but it makes me feel special to have them take a moment to tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment